Nainital is a glittering jewel in the Himalyan necklace, blessed with scenic natural spledour and varied natural resources. Dotted with lakes, Nainital has earned the epithet of 'Lake District' of India . The most prominent of the lakes is Naini lake ringed by hills. Nainital has a varied topography. Nainital’s unending expense of scenic beauty is nothing short of a romance with awe-inspiring and pristine Mother nature.
About the Property:-
Situated in lush green dense Oak forests of Ayarpatta Nainital .The present owner has tried to maintain Emily Lodge which is among the oldest British houses, just as the doctor left it changing only what could not be salvaged and of course constructing modern bathrooms as the British only had wooden commodes which were cleaned each day. All five bedrooms have antique beds and accompanying furniture all dating back to the 1860s. There is a large drawing room with a fireplace that still works and a dining room with a grand carved rosewood dining table.
In Emily Lodge provides:
• 24 Hour Hot and Cold water
• 24 Hour Cable TV.
• Veg & Non Veg Meals.
• In House Doctor.
• Lush green Garden with a large variety of flowers
• Bonfire on request.
• Children's Park.
• Ample Car parking space.
• 24 hour Taxi Service (All Of India)On prior notice.
Things to do:-
• Trip around Nainital to various Lakes, Corbett Park, Pangot Nature Reserve.
• Boat Rides
• Bird watching
• Horse Riding
• Nature walks in dense Oak Forests.
• Trips to the Mall Road, shopping area, Temple (10 Min drive).
How to get there:-
The nearest airport is Pantnagar (70 Kms) but presently, flights are not operational daily from that airport. The next nearest airport is Delhi (310 Kms.).
By Road :
Nainital is well connected to all major cities by road Regular Buses,Taxies are avaliable from all Cities.
By Rail :
Nearest Station is Kathgodam 36 kms.fromNainital .From the railway station one can hire a taxi.
Tariff & pkg.s : Valid from 1st April 2012 to 31st March 2013
Room Type EP Plan/Occupancy (Rs.)
Standard room 4500 DBL
Deluxe Room 6000 DBL
Suite Room 7000 dbl
PEAK Rs.6000/- Couple MAP / Night
MID Rs.5300/- Couple MAP / Night
LOW Rs.4000/- Couple MAP / Night
• Welcome drink on arrival.
• Room type-standard/ deluxe
• Fruit platter/ cookies in the room.
• Recreation facilities at the resort.
• Morning tea + Breakfast + Dinner( fixed Menu)
• All the rates are in INR.
• Rates in other currencies made available on request.
Note: All Holidays, Festivals, Long Weekends are booked on peak rates.
PEAK - 01st May 2012 - 15th July 2012. All Holidays, Festivals, Long weekends
MID - 1st April 2012 - 30th April 2012. Except All Holidays, Festivals, Long weekends.
LOW - Rest of the Year, Upto 31 March 2013. Except All Holidays, Festivals, Long weekends.