Kanatal is a city in Uttarakhand, 78 km ahead of Dehradun (Capital of State Uttarakhand), 38 km ahead of Mussoorie which is also known as the Queen of Hills & 12 km from Chamba. Kanatal is a hamlet built around numerous hills, a locale which personifies the romantic aura of Tehri District, Uttarakhand, State. Located on the Chamba-Mussoorie highway.
About the property:-
Discover yourself in the serene surroundings of Nature with Camp Carnival. Camp Carnival provides all necessary creature comforts that makes your stay delightful and enjoyable.
Camp Carnival has been managing exquisite camp sites in Uttranchal and Rajasthan since 1996, and had been a pioneer in promoting deluxe camping in these areas. Many off-beat yet enchanting destinations have been identified and developed for camping sites that have remained the favorites with every age group.
We are specialists in all four terrains - Mountains, Deserts, Jungles & River Beaches - in Northern part of India. Unlike other adventure tour operators and camping companies, we have remained an Exclusive Camping Company.
• 25 Swiss Luxury Camps and each camp has attached toilets with running water facility. For corporate and bigger groups, additional tents can be provided .
• 24 Hour Electricity with an adequate back up facility .
• Large play ground area in which anyone whether a child or an adult can enjoy a number of activities.
• Various excursions and nature walks can be undertaken at the camp.
• Activities at the camp include trekking, repelling, rock climbing, bonfires and picnic lunches in the forests.
Things to do:-
1. Adventure sports activities
• Rock Climbing
• Valley Crossing
• Burma Bridge
• Parallel Rope.
• Commando net
4.Ground Sports Activities:-
How to get there:-
Distance from New Delhi to Kanatal is 306 km.
And Drive from New Delhi to Kanatal takes about 6.12 hours by car.
The Package cost Rs 1749 per person per night
- Accommodation: In Camps on Double/Triple sharing basis.
- All meals: 01 Breakfast, 01 Lunch, 01 Evening Tea/Coffee with Veg. Snacks, 01 Dinner.
- Adventure Sports Activities: Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Valley crossing.
- High Rope Obstacle Course: (11 activities)
· Burma Bridge
· Commando net
· Double Rope Bridge
· Cat Walk
· Rope Ladder
· Commando Crawl
· Tarzan Swing
· Mowgli Walk
· Pole Climbing
· Tire Crossing
· Balance Beam
- Ground Sports Activities: Volley Ball, Football, Badminton and Cricket etc.
- Team Building Activities: According to Group strength and interest.
- Indoor Games: Card, Chess, Tambola and Carrom etc.
- Other Activities: Born Fire with light music.